Vice President, Talent Initiatives616.818.9080 email@example.com
Cindy Brown serves as Vice President of Talent Initiatives and collaborates with other talent related organizations to address regional talent pipeline challenges.
Cindy worked jointly as Executive Director for Hello West Michigan and Vice President of Talent Initiatives for The Right Place for many years before stepping into her role for The Right Place full time. Under Cindy’s leadership, Hello West Michigan's membership, programming, and regional awareness grew exponentially, helping establish West Michigan as a destination for top talent.
In previous roles, Cindy served as Project Manager for the West Michigan Internship Initiative and had a lengthy career at Enterprise Rent-A-Car. She has over 20 years of leadership experience in recruiting, employee development, training, and facilitation. She excels at attracting talent, generating awareness, and connecting individuals to resources.
Community Involvement and Recognition
- West Michigan Woman Brilliance Connector Award (2017)
- West Michigan Works! Workforce Development Board Member
- Goodwill Industries of Greater Grand Rapids Board of Directors
- Past-Vice President Pulaski Days Committee
- Past-President for the Michigan Career Educator & Employer Alliance
- Michigan College Educator and Employer Alliance Don Hunt Service Award (2011)
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration | Aquinas College
Favorite part about living in West Michigan
Cindy’s favorite part about living in West Michigan is Lake Michigan, the sunsets, beaches, and the lake effect snow. She also loves being less than two hours away from family.