Business Development Coordinator - Newaygo County847-687-0192 firstname.lastname@example.org
Mark is the Business Development Coordinator for Newaygo County. In this position, he acts as a liaison between local organizations, businesses, industry, individuals, and all levels of government, by facilitating, promoting and implementing community and economic development in order to secure opportunities for the Newaygo County Area. Mark is also responsible for identifying and securing funding for economic development programs, providing regional representation and connections to businesses, and providing advice regarding market analysis and economic opportunities.
Mark previously served as Senior Vice President of Sales and Business Development for 13 years in the financial services sector, including life insurance, annuities, and trust bank services.
- Member of the Newaygo County Promise Zone Authority Board
- President and Founder of the Muskegon River Fishery and Sporting Alliance
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science and Government, Business Administration, Public History | Western Michigan University
Notable Business Development Projects
- North Central Co-op relocation to White Cloud, MI
- Creation of Manufacturers Council in Newaygo County
Favorite part about living in West Michigan
Mark’s favorite part about living in West Michigan is being able to enjoy a rural lifestyle, the abundant natural resources, and be part of the thriving West Michigan region.