Olivia BlomstromExecutive Director, Montcalm Economic Alliance
For the past three years, Olivia worked in workforce development at West Michigan Works, assisting employers throughout Montcalm and Ionia Counties with employee recruitment, retention, and training assistance. She also supported businesses with grant opportunities to upskill their workforce providing them with an industry recognized credential and increase in wages. Additionally, she assisted companies with wage reimbursement grants and applying for Going Pro Talent Fund. Prior to her employment at West Michigan Works, she worked in a Leadership role at Spectrum Health and supervised the Patient Access Department at United Hospital in Greenville, MI.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Business Management | Baker College
- Montcalm Community College
- Volunteer - United Way
- 2019 Ionia Area Chamber of Commerce Chamber Member of the year award
- Ionia DDA Board 2020-2021
- Coach - Greenville Recreation Department