Program Manager616-771-0354 firstname.lastname@example.org
As the Program Manager for Hello West Michigan, Rachel handles all marketing, event planning, and member communication for the organization. She helps educate employers and prospective candidates about the region.
Rachel previously handled the marketing for Aquinas College Career and Counseling Services and worked at Celebration! Cinema as a marketing intern.
Community Involvement and Recognition
- Founding co-chair of AQ Women’s Connection
- President of Grand Rapids Sister Cities International
- Aquinas College Alumni Advisory Council
- Associate of Corporate Growth ACG Cup Competition planning committee
- Named one of Corp! Magazine’s Most Valuable Millennials in 2015
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Marketing Concentration, Communications Minor | Aquinas College
Favorite part about living in West Michigan
“I enjoy being able to go the beach on a whim whenever the weather is good and not having to make a big production of it because we’re so close to the Lake. Eating farm fresh strawberries, cherries, blueberries, and peaches when they’re in season is a West Michigan luxury I can’t live without. I love cross country skiing in the winter and geeking out over Grand Rapids history.”