Senior Business Development Manager616-301-6246 firstname.lastname@example.org
Thad is a Senior Business Development Manager at The Right Place. In this role, he provides retention and expansion assistance to Right Place clients, primarily focusing on the furniture, agribusiness, and innovation industries.
Prior to joining The Right Place, Thad invested 10 years as the Business Development Manager at Cornerstone Alliance in Benton Harbor. Additionally, he has worked at Lake Michigan College, Lindberg/MPH, StrykoDynarad, Hoffmann Die Cast, and General Motors.
- International Economic Development Council Certified Economic Developer
- Andy Lubbers be nice. Memorial Fund Advisory Board
- International Economic Development Council – Education Certification Advisory Committee
- CoreNet Global
- Michigan Food Processors Association
- Michigan Agri-Business Association
- International Economic Development Council
- Commercial Alliance of Realtors
- North American Die Casting Association Chapter 3
- West Michigan Innovation Cooperative
- World Affairs Council of Western Michigan
- Michigan Manufacturers Association - Food Manufacturers Committee
- MEDA – Michigan Economic Development Association
- Kay Manufacturing (80 Jobs, $12M Capital Investment)
- J-Star (122 Jobs, $5M Capital Investment)
- California Closets (61 Jobs, $5.7M Capital Investment)
- Master of Business Administration | Thunderbird School of Global Management
- Bachelor of Science, Management, Sales, and Marketing | Kettering University
Favorite part about living in West Michigan
Thad’s favorite part about living in West Michigan is the change of seasons. He enjoys golf, sailing, trains, and vintage cars during the good weather and Michigan State Football and Basketball the rest of the year.