22nd Michigan Automotive Suppliers Symposium
The 2021 Michigan Automotive Suppliers Symposium is bringing auto industry game-changers to the virtual mainstage and providing registrants with a virtual “Auto Supplier Toolbox” loaded with presentations from industry experts giving updates that pertain to automotive sectors! Mainstage presentations will be Livestream-only, while the “Auto Supplier Toolbox” will be provided to registrants for one week before and one week after the mainstage event!
Featuring Mainstage Speakers from:
- Lucid Motors - Vice President of Finance, Mike Smuts
- Rivian - Early Career Programs, Sabreen Mere
- IHS Markit - Executive Director of Automotive Analysis, Mike Wall
- ETO Gruppe - Managing Director, Michael Ignaczak
- GHSP - Vice President of Sales & Program Management, Keith Mulder
- Pridgeon & Clay - President & CEO, Kevin Clay
- Warner Norcross + Judd - Partner, Thomas Manganello
- Learn More About the Mainstage Presenters
The Michigan Automotive Suppliers Symposium is a yearly event bringing together business owners, senior management, and decision-makers from all tiers of the automotive industry. This premier automotive supplier event provides the most up-to-date industry forecasts, latest issues, and trends, with opportunities to network and learn from others in the increasingly challenging and ever-changing industry of automotive. The 2021 Symposium will be a Live Virtual Event.