Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) Training - April
Time and Date
April 18, 2019 8:00AM – 5:00PM
125 Ottawa Avenue NW, Suite 450 Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Registration closes April 10, 2019
Consistent food safety fundamentals are often difficult to provide for an organization. Completing a HACCP Plan Development Course enables you to be better equipped to identify and avoid food safety risks. This course is a mixture of lecture and hands-on learning and is considered to be "moderate level" training accredited by the International HACCP Alliance.
Key course topics:
- Overview of HACCP and Prerequisite Programs
- Cross Contamination
- Introduction to Microbiology
- Food Safety Management Skills
- The Five Preliminary Steps
- Conducting the Hazard Analysis
- Identify the Critical Control Points and Critical Limits
- Monitoring and Corrective Actions
- Verification and Recordkeeping
- HACCP Regulatory Processes
- HACCP Workshop Practical Application
- Writing HACCP Plans
- HACCP Exam
$325/per person. A reduced rate of $275/person is available for three or more participants from the same company.
Contact our team to learn more at (616) 771-0561 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation Policy: Payment will not be remitted if registrations are not cancelled seven (7) business days in advance of the event.