Hello West Michigan 2021 Annual Meeting
Time and Date
February 24, 2021 3:00PM – 4:00PM
This event is open to all—members, non-members, community members, and those interested in learning more. Pre-registration is required.
In 2020, Hello West Michigan kicked-off the year by celebrated ten years of community impact on West Michigan. The Annual Meeting was the last time the organization came together in-person before we went into quarantine. No one couldn't anticipate what this past year would bring, but Hello West Michigan is proud of everything they accomplished during a year of uncertainty and are ready to share it with you.
This year, on Wednesday, February 24, 2021, you’re invited to join Hello West Michigan (virtually) to celebrate all they accomplished and learn what's on tap for this year.
At the 2021 Annual Meeting you will hear:
- From the HWM team about how they pivoted last year to support their members and candidates
- From the HWM Board Chair about what is on the horizon for 2021
- From one of the Back To Michigan partners about the collaborative efforts to host virtual career fairs across the state
- And from a recent boomerang about their transition and relocation back to West Michigan during a pandemic
- Rachel Bartels, Executive Director of Hello West Michigan
- Jessica Kuster, Program Manager of Hello West Michigan
- Ann Harten, Vice President of Global Humans Resources at Haworth and HWM Board Chair
- Brianna Mosier, Director of Organizational Development for the Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce
- Randy Thelen, incoming President & CEO of The Right Place, Inc.