- Director Clover Adams Opening Remarks PDF (1.31 MB)
- Ken Nobis Michigans Dairy Industry PDF (1.27 MB)
- Glanbia Michigan Milk And Dairy Where Do We Grow From Here PDF (3.91 MB)
- Ferris Coffee And Nut Cultivating Growth Through Culture PDF (1.17 MB)
- Al DeVore Innovation Primer PDF (160.96 KB)
- Tim Slawinski Food Safety Modernization Act PDF (941.54 KB)
- Lucia Falek Fsma Implementation Small Businesses PDF (775.21 KB)
- Patrick Hartmann Fsma Implementation From Farm To Fork PDF (1.35 MB)
- Gerber Marks Oconnor Striving For Sustainable PDF (1.52 MB)
- John Pelizzari Grow With Burnette Foods PDF (2.59 MB)
- Mike Swanson Global Outlook For Agriculture PDF (169.3 KB)
- Theo Morille A Global Company Journey PDF (5.36 MB)
- Dave Acheson Risk Based Food Safety PDF (1.77 MB)
- Steve Peterson Closing Keynote Sustainability Friend Or Foe PDF (37.6 MB)
Time and Date
April 18, 2017 8:00AM – 5:00PM
303 Monroe Ave. NW Grand Rapids , Michigan 49503
$85 early bird until 3/31
$75 groups of 3 or more
The MiFOOD 2017 summit tackles some of today’s most challenging issues in the agriculture and food processing industries. Learn from business leaders and industry experts on how you can drive new, innovative strategies for growth, safety, and increased efficiency in your own company. Michigan’s food processing and ag industries are two of the fastest growing sectors of Michigan’s economy.
The goal of the 2017 summit is to ensure that trend continues and that Michigan's growers and processors have access to the resources, education, and support they need to succeed.
Contact Natalia Kovicak at 616-771-0327 or email@example.com if you have any questions.
To view the Summit's agenda, please visit this link.
Sponsorship opportunities for MiFood 2017 are still available. Please download this brochure for more information.
The following hotels are just a brief walk from MiFood 2017: