MiFOOD Summit 2016
- Opening Keynote - Earnie Meily - Clemens Food Group PDF (1.3 MB)
- Becoming an Employer of Choice - Carrie Yunker - Bells Brewery PDF (14.7 MB)
- Becoming an Employer of Choice - Bill Hendry - Peterson Farms PDF (807.22 KB)
- Quality and Food Safety for Survival - Robin Nakamatsu - Arbre Farms PDF (3.29 MB)
- Trials and Tribulations of an Emerging Brand - Marshall Rader - The Gluten Free Bar PDF (2.54 MB)
- SpartanNash's Sustainability Journey - Meredith Gremel, Alison Sutter, Steve Smith, John Paul - SpartanNash PDF (5.04 MB)
- Growth Through Relationships - Steve Jones - fairlife PDF (13.38 MB)
- Domino's Turnaround - Stacie Barrett - Domino's PDF (5.98 MB)
- Closing Keynote - Steve Mangigian - Zingerman's Coffee Co PDF (6.35 MB)
Time and Date
April 26, 2016 8:30AM – 5:00PM
303 Monroe Ave. NW Grand Rapids, MI 49503
-Early Registration: $85/person (Register by 4/1/16)
-Standard Registration: $110/person
-Group Registration: $75/person (3 or more people from the same company)
Registration Deadline: April 20, 2016
The MiFOOD 2016 summit tackles some of today's most challenging issues in the agriculture and food processing industries. Learn from business leaders and industry experts on how you can drive new, innovative strategies for growth, safety, sustainability, and increased efficiency in your own company.
Michigan's food processing and ag industries are two of the fastest growing sectors of Michigan's economy. The goal of the 2016 summit is to ensure that trend continues and that Michigan's growers and processors have access to the resources, education, and support they need to succeed.
Contact Natalia Kovicak at 616-771-0327 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
To view the Summit's agenda, please visit this link.
Sponsorship opportunities for MiFood 2016 are still available. Please download this brochure for more information.