Supply Chain Management Conference 2017
- Opening Keynote Rick Matoon PDF (398.36 KB)
- Top Ten Kata Lessons From The Trenches PDF (16.65 MB)
- Innovation Drives Sc Performance PDF (2.33 MB)
- Essential Elements Of A Successful Import And Export Compliance Program PDF (1.76 MB)
- The Emergence Of The New Supply Chain Leader PDF (12.21 MB)
- Life In The Fast Lane Self Driving Freight Transportation PDF (5.57 MB)
- What Ceos Want From Purchasing PDF (4.91 MB)
- Creating A Climate For Culturally Intelligent Innovation PDF (10.43 MB)
- Keynote Presentation Kevin Smith PDF (1.15 MB)
- Procurement Critical Factors For Success In The Next Decade PDF (5.09 MB)
- Value Chain Management The Next Evolution In Scm PDF (1.65 MB)
- De Wys Methods For Talent PDF (6.12 MB)
Time and Date
March 16, 2017 8:00AM – 4:00PM
301 Fulton St. W, Grand Rapids, MI 49504 Grand Rapids, Michigan 49504
$225 early bird (ends February 23, 2017)
$275 regular admission
$225 group registration (3 or more people from same company)
$35 student fee (students must be enrolled full-time at a university. Call 616.771.0327 to register)
The Midwest Supply Chain Management Conference is a comprehensive supply chain management education and networking event. This year's conference will include leaders from industry, consulting, and academia who will share practical experiences in:
- Operations and Logistics
- Growth and Innovation
- Global Perspectives
- Leadership and Development
Continued change in the global economy has created new opportunities for supply chain professionals. Future success will be heavily influenced by the strategies, practices, and processess that organizations put in place to facilitate innovation and operational excellence. As an individual or as an organization, you will walk away from this conference with positive energy and new ideas for the future.
Keynote Speakers Include:
- Rick Mattoon, Senior Economist, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago: The US and Midwest Economy in 2017: Implications for Supply Chain Firms.
- Kevin Smith, President and CEO, Sustainable Supply Chain Consulting: The Critical Importance of Supply Chains, Personal Success and Challenges for the Next Ten Years.
Download the speaker bios here.
To view the agenda, please follow this link.
Session descriptions are available at this link.
Who Should Attend?
Executives, managers, and other individuals interested in learning more about integrated supply chain management strategies and how they can help transform the overall competitiveness of a business.
Individuals with responsibilty for product design/engineering, procurement/sourcing, manufacturing/operations, distribution/logistics, customer demand management, human resourecs and information technology will benefit from attending this conference.
Sponsorship opportunities are still available. To learn more about sponsoring the conference, please view our brochure at this link.
When & Where
March 16, 2017
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
GVSU Eberhard Center
301 Fulton St. W, Grand Rapids, MI 49504