Supply Chain Management Conference 2018
- Opening Keynote The Us And Midwest Economy In 2018 PDF (572.44 KB)
- Keynote Presentation Cartography Of Innovation PDF (13.41 MB)
- Big Data In Supply Chain Management PDF (626.96 KB)
- Blockchain 101 PDF (3.47 MB)
- Case Study Constellation Brands Journey PDF (1.23 MB)
- Developing Open Book Relationships PDF (63.89 KB)
- Introduction To Strengths Finder PDF (11.26 MB)
- Introduction To Strengths Finder Handout 1 PDF (3.44 MB)
- Introduction To Strengths Finder Handout 2 PDF (265.33 KB)
- Looking Inward Transforming A Mature Supply Chain To Drive Innovation PDF (11.22 MB)
- Mitigating The Risk Of Counterfeit Products Article 1 PDF (1.66 MB)
- Mitigating The Risk Of Counterfeit Products Article 2 PDF (1.2 MB)
- Mitigating The Risk Of Counterfeit Products Article 3 PDF (355.06 KB)
- Sell Through Vs Sell In PDF (5.52 MB)
- Supply Chain Disaster Planning And Management PDF (707.09 KB)
- The Customer Centric Supply Chain PDF (5.32 MB)
- Three Months In A Status Report PDF (3.12 MB)
Time and Date
March 21, 2018 8:00AM – 4:00PM
301 Fulton St. W Grand Rapids, MI 49504
$225 early bird (ends February 23, 2018)
$275 regular registration
$225 group registration (3 or more people from same company)
$35 student fee (students must be enrolled full-time at a university. Call 616.771.0327 to register)
The Midwest Supply Chain Management Conference is a comprehensive supply chain management education and networking event. This year's conference will include leaders from industry, consulting, and academia who will share practical experiences in:
- Operations and Logistics
- Growth and Innovation
- Future Perspectives
- Leadership and Development
Continued change in the global economy has created new opportunities for supply chain professionals. Future success will be heavily influenced by the strategies, practices, and processes that organizations put in place to facilitate innovation and operational excellence. As an individual or as an organization, you will walk away from this conference with positive energy and new ideas for the future.
Keynote Speakers Include:
- Rick Mattoon, Senior Economist, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago: The US and Midwest Economy in 2018: Implications for Supply Chain Firms
- Scott Wayne, Partner, The Envoy Portfolio: The Cartography of Innovation
Download the speaker bios here.
Who Should Attend?
Executives, managers, and other individuals interested in learning more about integrated supply chain management strategies and how they can help transform the overall competitiveness of a business.
Individuals with responsibility for product design/engineering, procurement/sourcing, manufacturing/operations, distribution/logistics, customer demand management, human resources, and information technology will benefit from attending this conference.
Sponsorship opportunities are still available. To learn more about sponsoring the conference, please view our brochure.
When & Where
March 21, 2018
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
GVSU Eberhard Center
301 Fulton St. W, Grand Rapids, MI 49504