Midwest Supply Chain Management Conference 2019
- Charles Dougherty | Keynote: US Economic Outlook PDF (421.11 KB)
- Jim Stelter | Digital Reality PDF (9.18 MB)
- Jim Kandilas | Rethinking Procurement PDF (11.17 MB)
- Shari Diaz | Reinventing Supply Chain IT PDF (1.2 MB)
- Reginald Humphrey | Driving Supplier Diversity PDF (839.74 KB)
- Michael Hoeksema | Understanding Managing Future Risk PDF (1.08 MB)
- Michelle Steffes | Empowering Leaders to Empower Their Teams PDF (11.55 MB)
- Skot Welch | Keynote: Innovation Through Inclusion PDF (4.57 MB)
- Jim Manley| The Meta-Skill Challenge for the 21st Century Supply Chain PDF (3.83 MB)
- Nick Little | The Future of Rail PDF (952.37 KB)
- Penny Rosema | Negotiating Like a Boss PDF (5.2 MB)
Time and Date
March 19, 2019 8:30AM – 4:00PM
301 Fulton St. W, Grand Rapids, MI 49504 Grand Rapids, Michigan 49504
Early Bird: $250
General Registration: $300
The Midwest Supply Chain Management Conference is a comprehensive supply chain management education and networking event.
Continued change in the global economy has created new opportunities for supply chain professionals. Future success will be heavily influenced by the strategies, practices, and processes that organizations put in place to facilitate innovation and operational excellence. As an individual or as an organization, you will walk away from this conference with positive energy and new ideas for the future.
Who Should Attend?
Executives, managers, and other individuals interested in learning more about integrated supply chain management strategies and how they can help transform the overall competitiveness of a business.
Individuals with responsibility for product design/engineering, procurement/sourcing, manufacturing/operations, distribution/logistics, customer demand management, human resources and information technology will benefit from attending this conference.When and Where:
When & Where
March 19, 2019
8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
GVSU Eberhard Center
301 Fulton St. W, Grand Rapids, MI 49504