Library of COVID-19 Business Restart Playbooks
The Right Place, Inc. has compiled resources* from companies of varying sizes and industries to help guide West Michigan businesses as they begin restarting operations after the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) economic shutdown following Governor Whitmer's 'Stay Home, Stay Safe' executive orders.
Looking for more personalized guidance on developing a post COVID-19 operational plan? The Center-West is now offering a variety of services to meet these needs - from operational plan development or review, workplace evaluation and risk assessment. Learn more here.
General Business Resources:
- U.S. Department of Labor Occupational Safety & Health Administration | Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- Michigan Occupational Safety & Health Administration | COVID-19 Workplace Guidelines
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce | Implementing a National Return to Work Plan
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer MI Safe Start Plan | A Plan to Re-Engage Michigan's Economy
- Michigan Department of Labor & Economic Opportunity (LEO) | Return To Work Guidelines for Manufacturing
- Miller Canfield | Reopening Toolkit for Businesses
- Cascade Die Casting Group, Inc. | Return to Work Safety Practices
- Lear Corporation | Safe Work Playbook
- Magna | Smart Start Playbook
- National Association of Manufacturers (NAM) | New Operational Practices to Consider in the Time of COVID-19