Business Assistance Programs
Companies in Montcalm County have a number of programs designed to increase profitability and competitiveness.
To learn more and access these programs, contact Kathy Jo VanderLaan directly via e-mail at email@example.com or by calling 616.498.0374.
Business Retention and Attraction
Strategic planning, site selection, organizational development and workforce development are just a few of the issues facing any business regardless of industry or size. In collaboration with the Michigan Economic Development Corporation, Michigan Works!, Michigan Small Business Development Center and others, The Right Place and Montcalm Economic Alliance support communities by strengthening the companies that they rely on for jobs and investment. Additional services include:
- Workforce training and certification
- Business-to-business learning programs
- Conferences, workshops, and tours-of-best practice
- Business assessment tools and metrics
- Leadership development
- Customized consulting
Hello West Michigan promotes the region as a place where business thrives and people want to live and work. They seek to increase the rate of success member companies have in their efforts to recruit top talent. Through members and collaborations with other regional organizations, Hello West Michigan helps new residents find their fit in West Michigan. Services include:
- One-stop shop website for people interested in relocating to West Michigan
- Job Portal featuring open positions at member companies
- Candidate Database: Relocating, new in town, or a trailing significant other? Upload your resume here
- Events: Networking, career fairs, ReThink West Michigan
To learn more, contact Kathy Jo VanderLaan directly via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 616.498.0374.