The Michigan Manufacturing Technology Center - West is a one-stop solution for manufacturers, providing custom consulting, training and peer-to-peer learning opportunities designed to help manufacturers:
- Increase revenue and profitability
- Accelerate speed to market
- Increase production capacity
- Improve competitiveness
- Improve customer responsiveness
- Increase cost measurement accuracy
Workforce Preparedness and Talent Enhancement
West Michigan Works! is part of a statewide network that connects employers to workers. Its multiple programs and services focus within two program areas:
- Employer Services - Michigan Works! provides a spectrum of human resources services for area employers, including:
- Staffing Needs - Benchmarking job related skills, assistance in creating job descriptions, assessment and screening tools.
- Talent Attraction - Promoting job openings online, at service centers, through local advertising, and job fairs; pre-hire assessments, resume' pre-screening and recruiting
- Training - On-the-job training reimbursement, apprenticeship training reimbursement, training support for existing workforce. These programs are subject to fund availability.
- Partnerships - identifying support resources from economic developers, trainers and education centers
- Adult and Dislocated Worker programs provide the unemployed and underemployed with the tools to re-enter the job market. They include, job search assistance, skill assessment, occupational and on-the-job training , literacy training, and post secondary education, and free access to Pure Michigan Talent Connect, which includes the Michigan Talent Bank.
Montcalm Community College
Montcalm Community College will design workforce training to meet your individual business needs. This includes:
- Apprentice Training
- Customized Training
- Workforce Education Training
- Internship and Job Connections
- Occupational Analysis
- Michigan New Jobs Training Program (MNJTP)
To learn more please visit this link.
To learn more, contact Kathy Jo VanderLaan directly via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 616.498.0374.