Staying Healthy in West Michigan
This is a great place to be a patient (if you must). That's because clinical care is a top priority in West Michigan, one of the nation's top-ranked medical centers of excellence. With three fast-growing major hospitals and hundreds of physicians in every specialty imaginable, employers and employees alike can count on accessible, high-quality patient care and wellness programs.
Selected local health care providers:
- Holland Hospital, Holland
- Mary Free Bed Rehabilitation Hospital, Grand Rapids
- Mercy Health Muskegon, Muskegon
- Metro Health, Allendale
- Michigan Medical, P.C. (MMPC) a large physician-owned group practice, Grand Rapids
- North Ottawa Community Health System, Grand Haven
- Mercy Health Saint Mary's, Grand Rapids
View map of all Mercy Health locations.
- Spectrum Health serves West Michigan with 12 hospitals, including Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital, 181 ambulatory and service sites, and 1,300 physicians and advanced practice providers.
- West Michigan Cancer Center, Kalamazoo
- Zeeland Community Health, Zeeland
Search for hospitals by zip code.