Vice President, Business Attraction616-301-6246 email@example.com
Brent Case is the Vice President of Business Attraction for The Right Place. In his role, Brent actively recruits new business investment and jobs to the West Michigan region. To support these efforts, Brent also works to build awareness among key site selection decision-makers regarding the strengths and assets of the region. Brent also aids area businesses seeking to expand as they decide between local or out-of-state sites.
Prior to joining The Right Place, Brent worked as the Senior Vice President of Business Development at Intersect Illinois, a statewide attraction agency that recruits companies to locate throughout Illinois. He also has experience as Vice President of Business Attraction for the Lansing Economic Area Partnership (LEAP), where he recruited companies to locate in the Greater Lansing Area.
- Master of Arts, Industrial Technology | Central Michigan University
- Bachelor of Science, Industrial Management in Manufacturing | Central Michigan University
- Michigan National Guard – Airborne Ranger Unit (F Co. 425 INF)
- US Army Paratrooper – Gulf War Veteran (Army Active Duty)
- Certified Global Business Professional (CGBP) through Nasbite (March 2013)
- Involved in over 40 project wins and 11,000+ jobs in IL, including Facebook, Salesforce, Carl Buddig & Company, Gallagher Insurance, and several FDI projects.
- Actively involved in the earlier phases of the Glanbia project in St. Johns, MI that was announced in early 2019 ($500M – 250 jobs)
What is your favorite part about living in West Michigan?
After living here as a young boy and working at The Right Place 17 years ago, I’m excited to live in the downtown area and take advantage of all the cultural, entertainment, dining and recreational activities the city has to offer with my two teenage sons, Austin and Ayden.