Senior Business Development Manager616-771-0556 email@example.com
Eric currently serves as a Senior Business Development Manager focusing primarily on the defense, aerospace, medical device, and life sciences industries. He also provides retention and expansion assistance to Right Place clients.
Prior to joining The Right Place, Eric’s seventeen year economic development career included positions in Mobile, AL, and North Dakota.
- Master of Economic Development | University of Southern Mississippi
- Bachelor of Science, Economic Development | University of North Dakota
Awards, Certifications, and Community Involvement
- Certified Economic Development Finance Professional
- Facilitator of MiDevice
- Chairman of the Board for the Northland Aerospace Foundation
- Board member for the West Michigan World Trade Association
- Board member for the Association of Unmanned Vehicle Systems International
- 2013 40 under 40 recipient in Prairie Business Magazine
- ADM Biodiesel in North Dakota (25 New Jobs, $100M Capital Investment)
- Avasure in Belmont, MI (110 New Jobs, $4.1 M Capital Investment)
- O’Riley Auto Parts Distribution Center, Saraland, AL (400 Jobs, $5M Capital Investment)
Favorite part about living in West Michigan
Eric’s favorite part about living in West Michigan is the never ending list of things to do or places to visit during all four seasons.