Business Development Coordinator - Lake and Oceana231-742-3328 firstname.lastname@example.org
Jodi serves as Business Development Coordinator for Lake and Oceana Counties. In this role, she provides business support services to prospective and existing companies. She works to improve the overall economic state of Lake and Oceana Counties through business retention, expansion, and attraction.
Prior to joining The Right Place, Jodi spent more than 20 years doing community development work with non-profit organizations in West Michigan. She’s worked with United Way, Habitat for Humanity, and Girl Scouts, and has held various leadership positions including serving as an Executive Director, Director of Development, Director of Fundraising & Marketing, and more.
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration | Grand Valley State University
Non-Profit Fundraising Executive Certificate | Indiana University, Lilly School of Philanthropy
United Way of the Lakeshore
- Community fundraising campaigns of $2.4 million annually
- Brought Employer Resource Network services to Muskegon area businesses
- Launched the A.L.I.C.E initiative for workforce programming in Muskegon, Newaygo, and Oceana Counties
Muskegon County Habitat for Humanity
- Led the development of $2.6 million in workforce housing
- Tripled the size and revenue of the retail program
Favorite Part of Living in West Michigan
I love West Michigan for many reasons but the beauty of the four seasons and the opportunities that each season brings to enjoy the outdoors is truly special. There really is no place like home!