January 24th, 2022
The Right Place board of directors changes for 2022
The Right Place, Inc. has appointed 12 new board members to the 2022 Right Place board of directors.
The Right Place, Inc. has appointed 12 new board members to the 2022 Right Place board of directors. In addition, the board elected the following officers:
Officers for 2022:
- Chair: Christina Freese Decker, President & CEO, Spectrum Health
- Vice Chair: Bill Pink, PhD, President, Grand Rapids Community College
- Treasurer: Steve Downing, President & CEO, Gentex Corporation
New appointments to the 2022 board of directors:
- Sara Armbruster, President & CEO, Steelcase, Inc.
- Matt Biersack, MD, President, Mercy Health Saint Mary’s
- Michael Davenport, President & CEO, Jireh Metal Products, Inc.
- James E. Dillard III, EVP & President, Consumer Health Care Americas, Perrigo Company
- Katie L. Ferris, CPA, Tax Office Managing Partner, BDO USA, LLP
- Joi Harris, DTE Gas President & COO, DTE Energy
- Joshua Hulst, Co-founder & Managing Partner, Michigan Software Labs
- Nick Hrnyak, CEO, Lacks Enterprises, Inc.
- Charles W. Lott, Senior Vice President, Wells Fargo & Company
- Milind Pant, CEO, Amway Corporation
- Al Vanderberg, County Administrator/Controller, Kent County
- Mark J. Wassink, Managing Partner, Warner Norcross + Judd, LLP
To view the complete list of The Right Place board of directors, please click here.