Brad CommentSenior Vice President, Investor Relations
Brad Comment serves as the Senior Vice President of Investor Relations at The Right Place. In his role, he acts as a point of contact for all investors in The Right Place and is responsible for fundraising and leading public policy initiatives. Additionally, Brad oversees organizational events and the Michigan Manufacturing Technology Center-West (The Center-West).
In his previous work, Brad has held the position of Vice President of Investor Relations at Heart of West Michigan United Way as well as Vice President of Governmental Relations at Kindsvatter, Dalling & Associates.
- Junior Diabetes Research Funding and Advocacy Grand Rapids Public Policy Committee
- Gilda’s Club Grand Rapids Board of Directors
- Grand Rapids Chamber of Commerce Workforce and Development Committee
- Grand Rapids Chamber of Commerce Regional Issues Committee
- International Economic Development Council Public Policy Committee
Bachelor of Science, Education and Political Science | Central Michigan University