Sadie McKinstryBusiness Development Specialist, The Center-West
Sadie McKinstry is a Business Development Specialist for the Michigan Manufacturing Technology Center-West, primarily serving small and mid-sized manufacturers located in Ottawa and Allegan counties. In her role, she works with manufacturers to provide benchmarking and assessment services, helping them to better understand their current state and potential improvement paths. She then connects the manufacturers with top-tier subject matter experts to help them reach their improvement goals.
Sadie McKinstry has five years of manufacturing experience at a mid-sized facility in Hastings, Michigan with three of those years dedicated to Leadership, Lean Manufacturing and Kata Methodology. Sadie has firsthand experience with The Center-West’s products and services; as a result of those training sessions, she led the development of the most competitive bellows offering in the world.
Business Management Certification | Kellogg Community College
Certifications & Community Involvement
- Project Management – Lean Process | Management and Strategy Institute
- Executive Management | Management and Strategy Institute
- Business Financial Literacy | Management and Strategy Institute
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certified | Management and Strategy Institute
- Leadership Barry County 2018
- Annual participant in United Way's Day of Caring
- Founder of “Be The Change Fund” through Barry County Foundation