Executive Director, Hello West Michigan616-771-0354 email@example.com
Rachel serves as Executive Director for Hello West Michigan, a talent attraction and retention organization promoting West Michigan as a great place to live and work. The organization, which helps member companies increase their rate of success in recruiting top talent, is the only organization of its kind in the country.
Rachel previously served in the role of Hello West Michigan's Program Manager for six years. Prior to joining the organization, she handled the marketing for Aquinas College Career and Counseling Services and worked at Celebration! Cinema as a marketing intern.
Community Involvement and Recognition
- Founding co-chair of AQ Women’s Connection
- Association of Corporate Growth ACG Cup Competition planning committee
- Named one of Corp! Magazine’s Most Valuable Millennials in 2015
- Grand Rapids Business Journal 40 Under 40 recipient
- EPIC Emerging Leader of the Year 2018 finalist
Outside the office, Rachel’s work with students includes guest lecturing for resume workshops and teaching dining etiquette.
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Marketing Concentration, Communications Minor | Aquinas College
Favorite part about living in West Michigan
I enjoy being able to go the beach on a whim whenever the weather is good and not having to make a big production of it because we’re so close to the Lake. Eating farm fresh strawberries, cherries, blueberries, and peaches when they’re in season is a West Michigan luxury I can’t live without. I love cross country skiing in the winter and geeking out over Grand Rapids history.